End Date: February 9, 2021
Starts in: 13 Days
Event Location: Nairobi
Training Fees: USD 511.00
Other Dates: February 8, 2021, March 15, 2021, April 19, 2021, May 3, 2021, June 7, 2021, June 28, 2021, August 2, 2021, September 6, 2021, October 4, 2021, November 8, 2021, November 29, 2021
See Future Events: Digital Marketing,Digital Skills,Google Adwords,ICT
Social media not only provides marketers with a means of communicating with their customers but also a way to better understand their customers. This course will help you learn how to create your own Google ad account. It will also help you with keyword research the most searched keywords. Skills you need to track and optimize the keywords to rank top in Google organic search. The course will also give you an insight into the most searched keywords and how they affect your campaigns. This course will also help marketing managers make better decisions when planning their advertising budgets.
Who should attend?
Marketers who want to better manage their Google Ads budgets & vendors
People who want a career advancement in Digital Marketing
Someone in need of demand skills
Entrepreneurs that want to be more visible online in their advertising.
Topics to be covered
- Grow Your Business with Google Ads
- Explore the Value of Google Search
- Understand the Google Ads Auction
- Use of different keyword tools like keyword planner and others.
- Deliver the Right Message with Text Ads
- Make Ads Relevant with Search Ad Extensions
- Increase Efficiency with Automated Bidding
- Reach Valued Customers with Search Audiences
- Boost Performance with Optimization Score
- Increase Conversions with Performance Planner
The instructor-led training is delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professionals and trainers in these fields.
All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with a certificate of participation.
The training is residential and will be held at T4D Training Centre in Westlands Nairobi, Kenya. The course fees cover the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
We can also tailor-make our courses for you. This way, you/your organization will benefit by:
- Using their own tools during the training
- Being able to choose areas of interest you wish the trainer to put more emphasis on
- Taking the course in-house or at a venue of choice
- Cutting on the cost of transport and accommodation
For further inquiries, please contact us on details below:
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: +254 706909947
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Email: [email protected]
Mobile Number: +254 706909947
The course fee is KES 30,000.00 or USD 440.00 exclusive of VAT. The course fees cover the course tuition, training materials, two (2) break refreshments, lunch, and study visits. Participants will cater for their travel and accommodation costs.
Payment should be transferred to Tech For Development – T4D account through bank on or before the course starting date.
Send proof of payment to [email protected]
Payment for all courses includes a registration fee, which is non-refundable and equals 15% of the total sum of the course fee.
- Participants may cancel attendance 14 days or more prior to the training commencement date.
- No refunds will be made 14 days or less to the training commencement date. However, participants who are unable to attend may opt to attend a similar training at a later date, or send a substitute participant provided the participation criteria have been met
Please Note: The program content shown here is for guidance purposes only. Our continuous course improvement process may lead to changes in topics and course structure