End Date: March 9, 2021
Starts in: 6 Days
Event Location: Nairobi
Training Fees: USD 511.00
See Future Events: Digital Marketing,Digital Skills,Google analytics,ICT
Google Analytics is the industry standard for web analytics. This powerful tool provides the means to track, analyze, and report on site visits, marketing goals, and ad revenue generated from your site. This course explains how to use Google Analytics to better understand who your digital customers are, how they found your website, and how they engage with your site once they get there.
This course also emphasizes how to locate actionable information, teaching you how to generate reports that meet the needs of your business or organization. This course includes hands-on exercises and live hands-on use of your Google Analytics account. If you do not yet have a Google Analytics account, you’ll learn how to set up a new account and be provided with a fully functioning demonstration account for the class. The emphasis is on learning practical skills, allowing you to get up-and-running quickly and understanding the Google Analytics tools by using them.
Who should attend?
The course is crucial for marketing professionals, sales professionals, and business managers, web designers, and web developers who need to understand how to use Google Analytics tools to gather and act on information about web visitors, content, and digital marketing activities.
- No experience required
- Desire to learn
The course will assist participants to:
- Understand web analytic essentials.
- Learn how you to use web analytics data to gain actionable information.
- Discover Google Analytics key features.
- Learn to create Google Analytics profiles.
- Find out how to generate Google Analytics reports.
- Learn to understand and analyze Google Analytics reports and data.
- Discover best practices for using Google Analytics based upon your line of business.
- Learn to create goals in Google Analytics.
Topics to be covered
- Google Analytics overview
- Google Analytics Admin Section(Account, Property and View Settings)
Setting Up Google Analytics
- How to Set Up Google Analytics & Install the Tracking Code On Your Website
- Adding Backup Views
- Adding Filters to Reporting Views
- Setting Up Goals in Google Analytics
- Setting Up Ecommerce Tracking in Google Analytics
Using Google Analytic Reports
- Report Date Picker
- Exporting Report Data and Overview of Charts
- Creating Annotations in Reports
- Viewing Full Reports
- Using Explorer Tabs
- Data Charts and Pie Chart Reports
- Performance Graph
- Site Averages Chart and Pivot Tables
- Searching Reports and Sorting
- Creating and Editing Dashboards
- Adding Shortcuts to Reports
- Using Intelligence Events
- Demographics and Interests Report
- Geo Report (Language and Location)
- Behavior Reports
- Technology and Mobile Reports
- Using User Flow Reports
- Overview, Channels & All Traffic
- Referrals & Campaign Reports
- Keyword, AdWords and Social Reports
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Reports
- Google Webmaster Tools
- Overview & Behavior Flow Reports
- Site Content Reports
- Site Speed Report
- Site Search & Events Reports
- AdSense & In-Page Analytics
- Multi-Channel Funnels
More on Google Analytics
- Adding and Editing Custom Reports
- Setting Up Custom Dashboards for In-Depth Analysis
- Setting Up Event Tracking in Google Analytics
- Setting Up Custom Alerts For Traffic Spikes/Drops
- Removing Spam Traffic from Google Analytics
- Using Benchmarking Reports
Manage Multiple Google Analytics Accounts
- Integrating Google Analytics with other Google tools for managing your website data eg Google Ads
- Best practices for using Google Analytics based upon your line of business
The instructor led trainings are delivered using a blended learning approach and comprise of presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professionals and trainers in these fields.
All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with a certificate of participation.
The training is residential and will be held at T4D Training Centre in Westlands Nairobi, Kenya. The course fees cover the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
We can also tailor-make our courses for you. This way, you/your organization will benefit by:
- Using own tools during the training
- Being able to choose areas of interest you wish the trainer to put more emphasis on
- Taking the course in-house or at a venue of choice
- Cutting on the cost of transport and accommodation
For further inquiries, please contact us on details below:
Email: [email protected]
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Email: [email protected]
Mobile Number: +254706909947
The course fee is KES 30,000.00 or USD 440.00 exclusive of VAT. The course fees covers the course tuition, training materials, two (2) break refreshments, lunch and study visits. Participants will cater for their travel and accommodation costs.
Payment should be transferred to Tech For Development – T4D account through bank on or before the course starting date.
Send proof of payment to [email protected]
Payment for the all courses includes a registration fee, which is non-refundable, and equals 15% of the total sum of the course fee.
- Participants may cancel attendance 14 days or more prior to the training commencement date.
- No refunds will be made 14 days or less to the training commencement date. However, participants who are unable to attend may opt to attend a similar training at a later date, or send a substitute participant provided the participation criteria have been met
Please Note: The program content shown here is for guidance purposes only. Our continuous course improvement process may lead to changes in topics and course structure