End Date: March 17, 2021
Starts in: 13 Days
Event Location: Nairobi
Training Fees: USD 766.00
See Future Events: Digital Marketing,Digital Skills,Email marketing,ICT
If you want to be successful with Email Marketing you will love this course. You will learn the principles and strategies that work and that have been used to build Email Marketing campaigns for over 500 businesses successfully. Register this course today to master MailChimp, Zoho, and Benchmark and start to profit from building an email list.
Why you should attend this course
This course provides a fast track understanding of the digital landscape of email marketing.
We explore the trends around regions, what the impact these trends are on consumers, measuring and analyzing ROI, creatives that work, industry best practices and standards as well as new and innovative uses of the technology in email marketing.
Note: Participants are required to bring a laptop/tablet for hands-on exercises.
Who should attend?
Marketing managers, marketing directors, CMOs, account directors, planners, and anyone wanting to learn about digital marketing. Designed for participants who want an in-depth understanding of email marketing and how to harness its power.
Participants should be reasonably proficient in English and have some basic HTML knowledge.
- Learn how to create A/B split test campaigns with MailChimp
- Create highly optimized and high-quality email marketing campaigns in MailChimp
- Understand and navigate the MailChimp platform with ease
- Set up MailChimp email lists
- Create opt-in and signup forms on MailChimp
- Build hyper-segmented email lists
- Build squeeze pages that capture emails at a high rate
- Create email content that gets opened and converts
- Understand key metrics while A/B split testing and analyzing email marketing data
- Learn how to market and profit from your growing email list
- Email Marketing Intro
- Email Marketing Basics
- TAKE ACTION WITH EMAIL MARKETING!
- Email Marketing – MailChimp
- Private Coursenvy Community for Q&A
- Sign up for MailChimp & Choosing a Plan
- Audience Management in Mailchimp
- Mailchimp Groups, Segments, and Tags
- Lead Capture Forms and Mailchimp Integrations
- Create a Campaign –> Create an Email
- Mailchimp Campaigns
- Create a Campaign –> Create an Ad
- Create a Campaign –> Create a Landing Page
- Create a Signup Form
- Mailchimp Automation
- Integrate MailChimp with Facebook
- How to Add Admins & Marketers to your MailChimp
- Lead Generation Services & Types of Leads
- How to Grow an Email List
- A / B Split Testing Campaigns in MailChimp
- Best Email Subject Lines
- Email Content
- Create an Automated Campaign
- Email Marketing – Analytics
- Mailchimp Reporting
- Analytics in MailChimp
- Google Analytics Link Tracking in MailChimp
- Resources, Updates & Bonus Material
- FAQ and Great Resources for Learning More!
- 5 Reasons You Should NOT Switch From MailChimp To ConvertKit
- Sales Funnel ⭐ TOP 3 SECRETS ⭐
The instructor-led training is delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web based tutorials and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professionals and trainers in these fields.
All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with a certificate of participation.
The training is residential and will be held at T4D Training Centre in Westlands Nairobi, Kenya. The course fees cover the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
We can also tailor-make our courses for you. This way, you/your organization will benefit by:
- Using own tools during the training
- Being able to choose areas of interest you wish the trainer to put more emphasis on
- Taking the course in-house or at a venue of choice
- Cutting on the cost of transport and accommodation
For further inquiries, please contact us on details below:
Email: [email protected]e
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Email: [email protected]
Mobile Number: +254 706909947
The course fee is KES 45,000.00 or USD 660.00 exclusive of VAT. The course fees cover the course tuition, training materials, two (2) break refreshments, lunch, and study visits. Participants will cater for their travel and accommodation costs.
Payment should be transferred to Tech For Development – T4D account through bank on or before the course starting date.
Send proof of payment to [email protected]
Payment for all courses includes a registration fee, which is non-refundable and equals 15% of the total sum of the course fee.
- Participants may cancel attendance 14 days or more prior to the training commencement date.
- No refunds will be made 14 days or less to the training commencement date. However, participants who are unable to attend may opt to attend a similar training at a later date, or send a substitute participant provided the participation criteria have been met
Please Note: The program content shown here is for guidance purposes only. Our continuous course improvement process may lead to changes in topics and course structure