End Date: February 23, 2021
Starts in: -7 Days
Event Location: Nairobi
Training Fees: USD 511.00
See Future Events: Digital Marketing,Digital Skills,ICT
Integrated Marketing is an approach to creating a unified and seamless experience for consumers to interact with the brand/enterprise; it attempts to meld all aspects of marketing communication such as advertising, sales promotion, public relations, direct marketing, and social media, through their respective mix of tactics, methods, channels, media, and activities, so that all work together as a unified force. It is a process designed to ensure that all messaging and communications strategies are consistent across all channels and are centered on the customer.
The course looks at the digital marketing process, online & mobile advertising platforms, and how they relate to each other as well as to offline media. Most digital marketing disciplines are covered (search, display, programmatic trading, mobile, social, etc.) to give participants a great overview of all things digital.
Why you should attend this course
This course provides a fast track understanding of the digital landscape including social media marketing, search engine optimization, email marketing, display advertising, mobile, resources, and the cost of infrastructure.
We explore the trends around regions, what the impact these trends are on consumers, measuring and analyzing ROI, media planning, creatives that work, industry best practices and standards as well as new and innovative uses of the technology in digital advertising.
The course also addresses the issues and challenges facing agencies and marketers in adapting their organization to the new digital landscape. Presented from a marketing practitioner’s perspective – digital marketing is now easily understood.
Note: Participants are required to bring a laptop/tablet for hands-on exercises.
Who will benefit?
Marketing managers, marketing directors, CMOs, account directors, planners, and anyone wanting to learn about digital marketing. Designed for participants who want an in-depth understanding of digital marketing and how to harness its power.
Participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
- Have a sound understanding of the general principles of digital advertising.
- Be conversant with relevant technologies, devices, and opportunities for digital communications campaigns.
- Have increased confidence and inspiration for the development of strategic and creative digital communication campaigns.
- Understand how to integrate digital into the overall marketing mix.
- Understand the methods and metrics of analyzing digital campaigns.
- Have insight into the operational and logistical challenges that face both agencies and clients in adding digital to their organization’s marketing offering.
- Introduction to Digital Marketing.
- Assessing the Channels & Technologies.
- Demographics of Your Customer.
- The Digital Marketing Toolbox.
- Internet Campaign and Media Strategy.
- Creative Strategy: Case Studies.
- Designing for the User Experience.
- Campaign Brief.
The instructor-led training is delivered using a blended learning approach and comprises presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise, web-based tutorials, and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professionals and trainers in these fields.
All facilitation and course materials will be offered in English. The participants should be reasonably proficient in English.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with a certificate of participation.
The training is residential and will be held at T4D Training Centre in Westlands Nairobi, Kenya. The course fees cover the course tuition, training materials, two break refreshments, lunch, and study visits.
All participants will additionally cater for their, travel expenses, visa application, insurance, and other personal expenses.
We can also tailor-make our courses for you. This way, you/your organization will benefit by:
- Using their own tools during the training
- Being able to choose areas of interest you wish the trainer to put more emphasis on
- Taking the course in-house or at a venue of choice
- Cutting on the cost of transport and accommodation
For further inquiries, please contact us on details below:
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: +254 706909947
Accommodation is arranged upon request. For reservations contact the Training Officer.
Email: [email protected]
Mobile Number: +254 706909947
The course fee is KES 30,000.00 or USD 440.00 exclusive of VAT. The course fees cover the course tuition, training materials, two (2) break refreshments, lunch, and study visits. Participants will cater for their travel and accommodation costs.
Payment should be transferred to Tech For Development – T4D account through bank on or before the course starting date.
Send proof of payment to [email protected]
Payment for all courses includes a registration fee, which is non-refundable and equals 15% of the total sum of the course fee.
- Participants may cancel attendance 14 days or more prior to the training commencement date.
- No refunds will be made 14 days or less to the training commencement date. However, participants who are unable to attend may opt to attend a similar training at a later date, or send a substitute participant provided the participation criteria have been met
Please Note: The program content shown here is for guidance purposes only. Our continuous course improvement process may lead to changes in topics and course structure